Stewart-Cooper-Newell Architects, P.A. has been providing its clients with quality architectural design services since 1971. As a firm, our goal is to provide excellence in planning, design and construction administration while keeping in mind our client’s budget and schedule.
Stewart-Cooper-Newell Architects understands the science of designing Fire Stations and other government facilities. In the past 45 years, we have consulted on the design of over 300 Fire Stations, EMS Stations and Law Enforcement Facility Projects in 27 states. Our specialized expertise has helped many cities and counties better the morale of their emergency medical personnel, firefighters and law enforcement officers; decrease insurance rates, and provide better protection for their citizens.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Georgia Chiefs of Police (GACP)
- International Associate For Property & Evidence (IAPE)
- International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police (NCACP)
- North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association (NCSA)